"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, May 28, 2009

lose a day make it back

Mission Pancreas 2009
It was a schedule error. There's no show on Friday night.

I'm sure something else will go wrong at some point. But I'm on auto pilot right now. I'll test my portable DVD players tonight, put fresh batteries in the remotes, grab the heavy duty extension cord and power squid, coil up the audio/video cables and set it by the door.

I still need to make the eyecatch. I think I'll use the clip from Highway the Hell, it's good and creepy and even better without the audio.

Katie? Where are you?

I'll pick up more candy tomorrow.

Bruce gave me his pencils for the Katie eyecatch, but I don't think I have time to finish it for the show. It'll have to go to the back of the line for now. Sorry Bruce. Sorry Katie.

And it looks like I may need to open the show with a GTFO to anybody expecting AMV. Damn kids.

0 comments: