"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flier fly by

Drive-in--ComingAttractionsBw
I'm thinking I'll just refit Ceiling Cat Watches for the A-Kon Hell flier. Because I can't think of anything else right now.

Looks good. I'd like to make the background shape a halftone, but I'm not having much luck. Inkscape just doesn't like halftones. Let's try the Psychommu technique and see what happens.
A-Kon Hell 2009
A-Kon Hell 2009 alt
But the halftone doesn't seem to have the same visual impact of the trapezoid shape. Interesting. The halftone makes the shape indistinct. Without an edge to define it the area loses it's information. I may be able to use that somewhere.

3 days in May...

UPDATE: Turns out we're scheduled for Friday night, too. Make that 2 days to showtime. Crap. How do I get there?

0 comments: