"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Button Man

Spent nearly 5 hours making buttons last night. So, I've got a few aches this morning. Gotta do it again tonight. Miles to go before I sleep...

At least after this I'll be able to get back to animating the Otaku Hell stuff.

It's interesting to see that the Central Hellfest cartoon is still getting a couple of hits each day. I'm guessing that folks visiting the Hellsite are checking it out. I guess I should upload it to YouTube, too. And...done.

Next, I wanna make promo cartoons for all the Labor Day Hellshows. Maybe a bunch of little ones or maybe one big one or maybe a bunch of little ones AND one big one. These types of cartoons are pretty quick to make, so that'll be good. And from now on all cartoons will be rendered in DVD resolution (or higher) and in quicktime. Because it looks good in quicktime, dammit!

I wanted to do a quick Swine Fu cartoon, but we'll see if I have time. I don't even know what I'd use for the soundtrack if I did it. I don't know that It'd need a voice over, but It'd need some sorta LaFontaine style music. Hmm. I wonder if Vegas has something I could use. Do I have the Cinescore plugin?

0 comments: