"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, March 01, 2007

New policy at HELL

AnimeHELL Logo
I don't like the way AnimeHELL.org is going. I've been posting too many videos and not enough content. And by that I mean just interesting articles and reviews and just written bits. I need to bug folks like Dave and Surat and Chis into writing some reviews and articles and get some stuff up and posted. Maybe even Michael and Bruce, too.

Some ideas:
Get Surat to write up a review of Ringing Bell, or whatever he's doing over at Anime World Order.

Get Chris to write up a review of both of the Unico movies. Hell, I should ask Chris to go and do a whole lot of old skool reviews.

I'd like to get Dave to write something but I really don't know what to ask. Maybe I could get him to do a review of those new Ultra Man DVD box sets? Maybe something about Godzilla? I don't know. I should get on the phone with him and even see if he'd be interested in writing up anything.

I gotta bug Bruce for those paper mask ideas, too. Which reminds me I need to get to work on finishing up certain HELLthemed comix and bits that I've put on the back burner for too long now.

Stuff like the HELL NURSE KATIE FAN CLUB. Yeah, I really, really need to get my shit together. The sooner I can get this done the sooner I can have the ASK HELL NURSE KATIE page up, too.

So basicly I'm saying less video and more posting for animehell.org. Maybe I need to open up the discussion on the forum? Can you tell I'm getting frustrated by this?

0 comments: