"where the line is drawn"

Monday, March 12, 2007

Amazing Nuts

runbabyrun-beating
The Amazing Nuts Special Edition just arrived in the post from CDJapan. That was really quick. Of course it was pricey, too. Shipping by airmail always gives me sticker shock. But it's the cheapest was to ship from Japan, at least from CDJapan.

Gotta watch it tonight!

Found a tool to demux MKVs, hopefully I can rip the subs from the fansubs of Kung Fu Girl and Global Astroliner and remux them into a DVD for HELL. The higher the quality the source the better.

I was thinking about doing a "From Danno's Video Vault" thing where I'd take a snapshot of a VHS/DVD case from the collection and do a write up about it. Not necessarily a review of the video, but a story of how I got the video and/or who turned me on to it. Just a thought.

0 comments: