"where the line is drawn"

Friday, March 09, 2007

Not where I wanna be

danno
It's Friday and I've got an itch. Don't wanna work, don't wanna sleep, don't wanna watch a movie. Don't really know what I wanna do, but what I'm doing ain't it.

Frustration. Spinning wheels and all.

Taking Knubb to the vet today. Trying to get rid of the worms. Sometime I need to go to Lens Crafters and get my damn glasses made. Always something. Never bored. Too much to do.

Need to start making discs for Surat this week, too. And mail off the Zambot 3 discs to Chris. And there's New Dotch to be made, too. And I need to get working on making Nodame discs for Clarine and Bruce and Josh. Much work to be done.

Been thinking about a Googi Googolplex minicomic. There's something there. God knows I suck at this kind of crap. But Googi is different, maybe because It's a throw away concept. I don't have much investment in the concept. Lord am I lame.

I had an idea for an Awa No Emi comic, too. But I'd have to clear it with Bruce, first.
weedude

0 comments: