"where the line is drawn"

Monday, March 05, 2007

Framed out

IMG_2423

Topics to write up:
Joi Lansing
Lolita No. 18
Guitar Wolf
The Ramones
Spectra Man
Prince Planet

And that's all that's coming to mind right now.

Finally got all the 8th Man tapes transfered to DVD. Need to find all the "Energy Tube" scenes and do some screen caps and make some animated gifs.

Josh picked up a new JVC DV video camera at Fry's yesterday. And we talked about him filming the shows. I'm quite excited about that idea. I thought about buying one of those cameras for myself, but Josh is a better camera man then me. And I'd defer to his skills in any case.

I don't know why I'm making lists of topics. I know I'll just be writing about whatever I'm thinking about at the time. As the spirit dictates.

Update: Spectra Man DVDs showed up over the weekend. I'll have to watch these tonight and get some good Dr. Gori scenes for HELL.

0 comments: