"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A made man

IMG_2404
LensCrafters were able to finsh my sunglasses yesterday. So, I picked them up this morning. Very, very nice. Too bad it's a grey dreary day outside. Now I guess I'll have to get in the habit of carrying them around with me.

Watched the first two episodes of RETURN TO THE PLANET OF THE APES. It gave me nightmares. Talk about your limited animation. Whoo boy. Still, it was fun to spot the differences between Doug Wildley's drawings and Jack Kirby's. Jack's stuff is just a bit more cartoony. Very effective stuff.

I also enjoyed watching IF FOOTMEN TIRE YOU WHAT WILL HORSES DO? There are some great bits about how cartoons are evil that I MUST use in HELL. And mix it up with THE FLYING HOUSE and SUPERBOOK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

home sick so i am checking up on ya'll -- i so dig your drawing and if you have time, i would love it ,if you would do a drawing of me so that i could add it to the one ED, and did of me.

you can send it to : cliffspaers@netscape.net

miss ya'll

Unknown said...

Hey Cliff! We miss you, too. I'll see what I can do. Did you ever get Bruce to draw a picture of you?