"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pre-game for OtakuHELL

It's the night before a HELLshow, so I'll be very VERY busy getting my video and equipment checked, ordered and packed up. Odds are I won't get a heck of alot of sleep tonight, but I'll make do. It's better to lose alittle sleep over this, tends to make me less nervous when I come to do the actual show.

Bruce and Mundee leave for the Adam's Mark tonight, I gave Bruce $10 to print up some color flyers for HELL and he'll post them tonight or tomorrow around the hotel. I've got some more flyers to make and the Psychommu Gaijin zine to print, but they'll be ready when I go to Dallas tomorrow afternoon.

Amy Fraga got us a room from 9pm til 10am, if I can make it that long. A nice Dusk to Dawn Hell-a-rama show, not that I couldn't fill 12 hours of HELL, I'm sure I could...

So, let's see...Video, video, videos, disks and dvds, players and tapes and flyers and junk. Yeah, that covers it.

0 comments: