"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Fog of Wah


sketchdoodle001
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Spent last night doing laundry and packing for the move. I only laid down for a moment and fell asleep only to be woken up by Emily. I doesn't feel like wednesday already, my internal clock is way off...

Oh yeah, the iPod mini that I got from Ed? The one I paid $200 to get fixed and have the battery replaced? The battery crapped out...

And then there's the AKonHELL report I need to get off my ass and write. I kinda wanted to include the photos that Josh took of the event and maybe even the podcast of the show that I mic-ed Bruce for. But I don't have those on hand right now. So, I'm putting it off another day.

RELATED HELL thoughts, I need to buy more video and audio and Svideo cables and connectors for future shows. I keep finding myself short a cable or a plug or a connector or find that the cable is too short to connect to the sound or the video projector, as was the case at AKonHELL. Lucky for me there was a 20 foot R&L RCA and Svideo cable underneith the Amp or I would've been really screwed. Moral of the story? Get your gear together...

0 comments: