"where the line is drawn"

Monday, June 27, 2005

AnimeHELL or OtakuHELL


Planet O
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
I just got an e-mail from Laura Jenks, who runs AnimeFEST, and she's asking if the show is called AnimeHELL or OtakuHELL. Well, which is it? So, right now I'm writing up the copy for the show's entry on the AnimeFEST website and trying to remember if this is the 4th or 5th year I've done a show at AnimeFEST and trying to make it sound like the fun show it is. I just wish I was a better copywriter.

The deal is that I've been calling my show OtakuHELL for at least a year if not more. I'm pretty sure I called it OtakuHELL at last year's AnimeFEST show, and I guess I'll tell Laura Jenks that it's called OtakuHELL with affiliations to AnimeHELL, or something like that. It's only a show, right?

0 comments: