"where the line is drawn"

Monday, June 20, 2005

Moving targets


OtakuHELL at AKon16
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Spent a signifigant part of Sunday either encoding the last DOCTOR WHO episode for Josh or boxing up stuff for the move. At some point Josh and Michael show up and take me to the new place on the end of Tucker Street. We walk around the place and I take mental notes of all the stuff that'll have to be fixed. It's gonna be alot, and the first thing that'll have to be done is the purchase and installation of an air conditioner in what will be my room.

Then I gotta rip up that carpet.

Too bad we'll only have a day to move out of the Gun Compound and into Tucker. I guess the closing date is on a thursday, and the way Ed talks we need to be out the next day. I think I need to confirm this with him...

Of course I really can't afford to buy an air conditioner right now. But hey, maybe I'll make enough from JAFAX to buy one.

0 comments: