"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Codes that break me


test
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Working on the code for the AnimeHELL.org template. Cleaning to up, moving and changing bits. Tweeking, and I probablly don't need to. But I got it working and fixed a few things and it needed to be fixed.

But there are other things that need to be done. Like finish boxing and loading the P.O.D.S. and I need to pay for car insurance for the next 6 months and I need to get the car inspection sticker but I also need to get the car fixed and worked on. Oh yeah, I need new glasses, too.

On the up side I got my Sima Video FX ED/IT 4 mixer that I bought on ebay and the 5inch video monitors that'll make OtakuHELL that much more easy to VJ at AnimeFEST, which is months away. But then I may be able to work on some more HELLgimicks over the summer, like the HELLpuppets...Laughing HELLpuppets...

0 comments: