"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Video Sketch Titler Sketch


1956E
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Got the Sony XV-T33 home and plugged it into the closest RCA Video input, powered it up and took it out on the road. It worked.

Not that there weren't some problems. Some of the colors weren't selectable, and the beat up surface pad worked against me. In fact the writing pad area was probably the worst part. It had taken so much abuse that sometimes it couldn't detect the pressure (and that's the input source, PRESSURE on the pad) and the pencil cursor wouldn't show up on screen.

Still, I was happy with what it could do. And I think I can use it in the OtakuHELL shows. But I may need to convince Bruce. His evaluation was that we may as well do all the writing-on-screen-crap before hand, which I could've done in computer with software. I wanted something that could interact with the video LIVE.

Any questions?

0 comments: