"where the line is drawn"

Friday, September 09, 2005

Video Manipulation


SCIENCE_FICTION_QUART_5_551
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
The performance end of my little video clip show will get another upgrade soon. The SIMA Video ED/IT 3 seems to be just what I was looking for. And I'm hoping to pick up a Video Titler from eBay over the next few months to add another element to OtakuHELL. Sure, a video titler isn't exactly a video paintbox, but it can be used in the same way to add more interaction with the video clips.

We went out to eat last night with Micheal and Josh and Mundee and Yuki and I ended up covering Ed. I got the chicken parmasian and could only eat half of it. By the time I got home I was working on a good heartburn. I drank some tonic water and went to bed and had some very active dreams. The one I remember involved me and my brother, Chad, at the Mall of America. Somehow we are involved with a murder, I suspect Chad is the murderer and he thinks it's me. And we have to escape the Mall, together, because we're brothers. I woke up thinking I needed to run to the door for safety. It's the kind of dreamlogic that makes sense even though it's senseless...

0 comments: