"where the line is drawn"

Friday, September 02, 2005

Con Logistics


Sketch2
Originally uploaded by rikcat.
I picked up Bob and Emily at the DFW Airport at 10am yesterday, brought them to the office and gave them my copies of Bruce and Mundee's car and house key and we sent them off in the 4Runner to sleep at Bruce and Mundee's house. The plan was that Bruce and Mundee would take Bob and Emily to the hotel in Dallas last night, then they would go to the con sometime this morning. This morning I find that Bob and Em didn't leave my copy of the keys behind, and I'll need to get into the house to feed the cats. So we'll need to figure that out.

Doug Smith crashed out at Bruce and Mundee's last night, he'll probably be going in with them this morning. Poor Yuki has school today and may be lost in the shuffle, but I'm told that Ms. Echo will be bringing Yuki to the con tonight.

So, I guess Yuki can't feed the cats...

0 comments: