"where the line is drawn"

Friday, September 30, 2005

Re: Animator


09-11-05
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Making a list of things that I need to do this weekend. Gotta pick up Yuki's 17th Birthday present tonight. I wonder if Josh and Michael will be in tonite, too. And I really really need to set some time aside to get new glasses.

I was actually able to build a working DVD from the Fleischer Cab Calloway trilogy that I had to fix the audio levels on. Previous attempts at making playable DVDs resulted in the usual problem of the audio unsyncing, but DVDstyler kept the clips in time. Nice, now I can add these to the OtakuHELL playlist.

Playing around with Toom Boom, and I'm pleased with the way it works. I wonder if there's an online sytle Oekaki for flipbook animation?

0 comments: