"where the line is drawn"

Friday, June 26, 2009

don't wanna be here today

The War In Space
Too much other crap I got to get done right now. I reinstalled the Averatec, now I have to download and install all the updates and service packs. Suck. Then reinstall all the usual apps. Stupid friggin' computer. But, it's the best I got right now for doing animation and video editing. The Eee really isn't meant to be used for much more then intra-net action. No heavy lifting with the Eee. Of course, I'm not having the problems with the Eee that I have with the Averatec. Feh.

I need to set up an apps recovery disc for this kind of thing. I keep having to reinstall the Averatec every 6 months. I may as well accept this kind of thing if I'm gonna continue using the Averatec.

I'm putting Puppy Linux on the thumbdrive. I wonder if they make a Tablet PC Linux? -I guess not.

Have I mentioned I'm not a dog person? *sigh*

0 comments: