"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's sorta like remixing, visually

32706_e7f16a7744_0001
Getting excited about the upcoming deadline for HNK. Drawing and inking and getting pages ready for scanning. I need to gather up all the logos I've made in SVG and send 'em to Bruce in EPS format. Cover ideas are floating around, too. I think this is gonna be good.

Still need a "lil' nurse katie" logo and maybe a "magical pill pals" logo.

I was thinking, I was gonna make a "What is OtakuHELL?" comic, but I didn't really know what or how I was gonna go about it. I thought maybe It'd have me or Katie in it, but now I'm thinking having the Magical Pill Pals do it. In a very similar vein to Don Hertzfelt's Introduction to The Animation Show. Thanks, Magical Pill Pals!

Gotta put this banner up to kawa/yoo:


http://www.interq.or.jp/asia/kwawyoo/index.html

0 comments: