"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crossy talks

Winstones20

Worked out the Crossy lip sync. Still figuring out the fun of converting from bitmap to vector and importing into MOHO. But I'm certain I'll get it worked out at this rate. Then I can rebuild a Crossy digital puppet and start looking for sound bites to harvest. I may even have to record some Crossy dialog myself. Which means I'll have to write a script, too. I need to get back to figuring out a walk cycle for the Pill Pals, also. The more visual the better for these animations. Maybe then need to be more designed, more like eye catches.

While going through the old Maxtors I found a Studio 04C file I hadn't watched before. Makes me ashamed of what I've been doing. sigh.

Working on an idea for a bunch of HNK comics, too....

0 comments: