"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, August 02, 2007

So, it works after all

AnimeHELL at AtsuiCon
Yeah, it's all beat to hell, but that Toshiba DVD player does what I wanted it to do. Which was simply play DIVX files. I threw in a few archived discs and they played wonderfully. Found out that my NANA files are all but crap, need to replace 'em. Turns out that the Toshiba has really good speakers, too. But there's no region hack for it. Still, being able to play AVIs is worth the hassles. And playing from SD memory cards is another bit of coolness that could be useful in future HELLshows.

Getting a Minivan for the trip to Houston has turned out to be a real pain. We'll have to go pick it up at the Airport tomorrow morning after 9am. I hope Bruce is free. Or maybe I'll ask Ms. Echo. Turns out that all the close RACs are sold out any Minivanage for the near future. Something to do with everybody wanting to go on summer vacation before school starts up again or some such b.s. Makes it tough on me.

0 comments: