"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The OtakuHELL Project

IMG_5574
Find the time and get something done.

Of all the projects that have suddenly demanded my attention the OtakuHELL DVD project has come up, again. I just really need to get the damn equipment and sit everybody down and finish the damn thing. If I can't find the contact mics I'll just have to buy some new ones.

The only advantage of waiting so long is that I can now use my laptop as a recording device to record the sessions. With the mixing board and the contact mics I'll be able to get a good recording. I'm hoping. There's only so much money I can throw at this project. But I've gotten halfway done, it's time to finish the job.

I'm make a disc of all the shorts and we'll schedule a time for everybody to sit down and riff on it. And I've got a good idea of what I'll put on that disc.

UPDATE: Ordered a couple lapel microphones from Amazon, should be here by the end of the week. I'll stop by Radio Shack and see what they've got, too. Next step? Make the disc and talk to everybody about recording time.

0 comments: