"where the line is drawn"

Monday, November 06, 2006

Thunder Suite

20021023a
It was a grey sky weekend. Finally the clouds opened up sundown Sunday. I still haven't gotten used to the thunderstorms in Texas. The lightening strikes here are like cannon shots. Every time I drifted off to sleep to the sound of the rain I'd be jolted awake by a barrage of thunder. This went on all night long. I didn't really get much sleep. So, I'm kind of dragging today.

Did some work on the NaNoMango comic over the weekend. Made a visit to Half Price both Saturday and Sunday and found some good stuff that I'll review over the week. Watched the second episode of Torchwood (which wasn't as good as the first,) and then remembered Nodame Cantobile. I made a DVD of the first episode for Bruce and Mundee and watched it Sunday night. A very nice adaptation of the manga, and I'm looking forward to the next episode. I think this show would do really well here in the states. But I could be wrong.

0 comments: