"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Needs more monkeys


I'd wanted to get a copy of CHINESE GODS for a few years. And I found this DVD while scanning the children's video section of Half Price. Which is probably not the group that'd enjoy this animated feature film for what it is. That's if you don't count showing this at a party while taking massive bong hits. Made in mainland China I'm certain that I'm not the intended audience for this movie. This is a mess of a movie with wild imagery and references to Bruce Lee. It's stupid goofy, making you think it's for kids, until people start getting stuck with spears and things get bloody. I'll have to watch it again and see if anything could be used for HELL. In the meantime I'm gonna enjoy some Alakazam the Great. Now there's a movie.

0 comments: