"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Faking the format

235
Made some headway making subtitled DVDs. Turns out WinAVI actually makes hardsubbed DVD files. So I was making more work for myself by making hardsubs and then authoring DVD files. Of course this could've all been bypassed if I could figure out why I can't get DVDFlick to work. I thought I'd be able to author on Renderfarm, but it choked. I have no idea why. Maybe if I could find an earlier version of DVDFlick It would work, again. I still do not understand why it worked once, and then never again. Phase of the moon...

Time seems to be moving very slowly today. Perception of time. Weird.

UPDATE: Found the SourceForge page for DVDFLick and previous release files. Will attempt to make DVDs with selectable subs tonight!

0 comments: