"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"I got a rock..."

349

I lit the torches on the walk and had The Great Ed Pumpkin on fire and set up the night cam to capture the Trick or Treaters and I got a sum total of 3. One Skeleton and two witches.

I finally gave up around 8pm.

The problem as I see it is that the Edstead is at the end of a Dead End street. And as I looked around last night, Casa de Ed was the only house passing out candy. All the houses up the street were tightly shuttered and blacked out. So anybody casually looking down West Tucker BLVD would assume there was no point to hike all the way down to where I was waiting with buckets of candy.

So, to those three kids who did ring the doorbell, you roxxor. Thanks. Next year I'll just hang out at Bruce and Mundees where the real action was last night.

-danno!

0 comments: