"where the line is drawn"

Friday, October 06, 2006

Video Kiosk and a cover


Move-Me.com Posted by Picasa

A year or so ago I had this idea of setting up a camera at an anime con with a sign saying something to the effect of, "Show us your talent!" And more or less just keep the cameras rolling and record everything that gets in front of the camera. Then take the most entertaining parts and show 'em at HELL.

Yeah, I really hadn't put a lot of thought into it. But now I'm thinking I could build a sort of Photo Booth Kiosk to contain the camera and lighting and microphones and recording bits. It would create a more controled environment and protect the equipment, making it possible to run a full 24 hour day. I could even add a terminal so people could enter in their personal information and and sign off on a EULA for the filmed content.

I need to draw it all out and maybe do some fabrication. I need to build it before I can use it.

And I've really got to get that server up this weekend, too. 50 days 'til my 40th Birthday...


powered by ODEO

0 comments: