"where the line is drawn"

Monday, January 16, 2006

A season in HELL

I've done alot of thinking about OtakuHELL. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the 4 or so shows a year I've worked my way up to. But as much fun as I have doing HELL at anime cons I'd like to do the show more often and outside of the con circit.

So I thought I'd start with UTA. If I can contact somebody in the UTA anime club who'd be willing to help out I'd like to do a show at UTA. It's close and it'd be an easy set up, I think.

I tell this to Michael and Josh and Chis and Clarine and Clarine suggests that I lookin into getting HELL booked at the Ridgelea in Fort Worth.

I mention this to Bruce and he suggests doing HELL at Cooper Coffee, a open format coffee house just down Cooper from us.

So now I have more venues to look into. Now I'm excited about doing HELL shows, again...

0 comments: