"where the line is drawn"

Monday, January 23, 2006

A long soaking rain


partridgefamily10-splash
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Starting late saturday night as I was going home from Josh and Michael's, there were flashes of lighting in the clouds. By the time I was sitting down at the Avertec it was rumbling. Then it was coming down hard. It lasted all night and most of Sunday. We really needed it.

By then I'd already watched HEINO DIE SHOW and been horrified by the return of the dancing Heinos. We watched part of the disc at Bruce and Mundee's friday night. Mundee had Josh and Michael and Chris and Clarine over for supper and even Ed showed up after he came back from work. It was a good time and good food, but I was starting to nod off around mid-night. The day and the wine were catching up with me...

0 comments: