"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Not a refrigerator


163
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Ed called me around noon yesterday. He was picking up his VW at the 'service center' and thought I needed to drive him there. I told him to check with Enterprise, they could get him there when he drops off his rental. And that's just what they did. And I didn't need to drive all over Arlington...

Until last night, when I got Bruce to help me return the Window AC to Home Depot for one with all the parts. And instructions on how to install it. And the remote. Air conditioners with remotes, what a world we live in.

Also got the 3 DVD set of atomic bomb testing footage yesterday from Amazon. Some really nice archival stuff, but it's in rough condition. Still, it's some amazing film, makes you wonder if they realised how dangerous the atomic bombs were. They talk alot about using them on the battlefield in tactical situations. Scary stuff...

0 comments: