"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Killer Broods


20021018a
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
It rained all day yesterday, slow soaking drizzles. It'll be very muggy once the summer heat resumes.

On the up side, the cooler temperatures actually made the Edstead fairly hospitable, yet still dirty and cluttered. I began unloading the P.O.D.S. and made some good headway. Things will be much better once the IKEA opens up in Frisco and I finally pick up the loft and workstation for my room.

Work continues on the webcomix, I've settled on the format size and now I'm busy thumbnailing and writing. Once I get a month's worth I'll start posting.

Watched MA BARKER'S KILLER BROOD, which is probablly as historically acurate as Washington chopping down the cherry tree, but it entertained. And there were all the extras on the disc...

0 comments: