"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I've been sick....

Sorry about the lack of blog. I was down all day yesterday because I started the morning with the contents of my stomach coming up. I followed that with a deep coma-like sleep for about 7 hours...

While I was out the DVDs continue to trickle in. From Amazon I recieved Peter Jackson's MEET THE FEEBLES and CARTOONS THAT TIME FORGOT: THE UB IWEKS COLLECTION VOLUME ONE. This will sate my appitite for gross puppets and Flip the Frog for awile. I guess I should finally get that copy of LET MY PUPPETS COME someday. Showa Video came through with 4 DVD-Rs of PRINCE PLANET. I'm guessing that the titles will be edited out, but I'll still screen them tonight.

I haven't mentioned the 20 hours of Something Weird Video that I got on monday. Their Super Sale ends on November 30th, and I'm probablly gonna place at least one more order.

0 comments: