"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Badge Designs

I'm going through the sketchpiles for suitable illos for the one inch buttons. Cute popart style things to scan and vectorize and color and layout. I'm just gonna try it for now, I really don't know what to expect, but I'm gonna give it a chance. While I know what I like and I like what I draw I can't predict the tastes of the public at large. Whoo boy, who knows what's going on in the heads of my fellow Americans these days...

On the video front, we got some good video in. I watched as much of FREE TO BE YOU AND ME as I could stomach last night and was thrilled with Fantoma's release of FORBIDDEN ZONE. The extras are worth the price of the disk alone! I need to contact Showa Video about THE LAST WAR, I haven't heard a thing since I sent the money...

0 comments: