"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

network executive & flunky

Destroy Your Network

Inspired by the ongoing noise here and this article my own response has been brewing slowly for the last couple months into something I'm now calling "network executive & flunky" and I'm seriously considering wasting a night or two recording and animating it.

080909 44

Cartoon Clown is also a reply to these sentiments. Here's hoping one day I get off my ass and get a least one Cartoon Clown finished.

The thing is that this stuff is growing and changing. I keep coming back to these little concepts and keep adding to them and refining them and finding new directions for them. I keep feeding them and they keep feeding me, so to speak. However, I think there's a point where I stop or lose interest in the concepts. I still revisit the Pill Pals, but I'm not finding satisfaction there. It's gone cold. Or maybe I'm not looking at it right. And I still haven't finished the Pill Pals PSAs that I've been trying to get done for nearly a year now. What happened? What's blocking me?

0 comments: