"where the line is drawn"

Friday, May 04, 2007

The Other Side of Midnight

I'm up at half past midnight to go to the bathroom. Ed's on the intraweb. So I ask him if he'll be staying up all night. Because Bruce and Mundee and Hans are gonna be showing up at 5am. "No point in going to sleep if we're going at 5:00," he tells me.

I'm thinking this is good, because I want somebody to wake me up if I oversleep. And I was feeling really tired. Somewhere around 4:30am my internal clock kicks me awake. So I lay awake in bed until 5am and got up and ready to get everybody to the airport to catch that flight to Atlanta. Ed's asleep. Good thing I didn't rely on him as a backup. When Bruce, Mundee and Hans show up I wake Ed. We're running late, so Ed takes a shower.

Eventually we get Ed in the 4Runner and to the airport and off to Atlanta and I get to white knuckle it back to the Edstead and clean myself up and get to work. Where I'm writing this up. And so it goes.
testb
Oh, and I'm gonna be at FanimeCon. I'm looking forward to seeing what the West Coast thinks of AnimeHELL.

0 comments: