"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hellish pursuits

Picked up Bruce and Katie at the airport. They had lots and lots of new ideas for HELL. Some pretty good ideas, too. Bruce suggested a table skirt with the HELL logo on it, I'll have to see if I can afford it. Talk of making postcards, too. It's a good idea. Basicly promotion cards for the shows.

News that we'll be in a panel room and not in the main video room is a bit of a bummer. I've been thinking about starting a petition to get HELL into a bigger room. Maybe I'm just getting too self important about this. Who the hell am I to demand a bigger room?

Found some cheap postcard printing online. A thousand glossy full color 4x6 postcards for forty bucks. Not bad at all. Makes me wanna get to designing flyers. Too bad I can't find cheap flyers. I suck I guess. Time for another order from Sticker Guy, I think.

0 comments: