"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bare Faced

Had a virus. After an hour at work on monday I had to call it done and go home. I had a bad case of sweats between runs to the bathroom. I'm thinking it started Saturday. I had a crop of breakouts under my beard that bothered me so bad that I shaved off all my facial hair. Something I haven't done it years. Feels good though. Maybe I'll keep it like this for a while.
85
I posted this to Dave's LiveJournal:
I had gone out and bought myself a laptop with the idea that I could just run everything from the hard drive. But then I realized that the only way to run clips from the laptop would be to have them locked into a playlist. Maybe the solution is to run a combination of laptop and DVD? Has anybody tried this? What I'd really like to find is some software that emulates live video editing. where I could load up video channels and then do star transitions between the videos.

The way I got around the DVD bootlag was to have a video switchbox and a looping video 'eye catch' running on a device that plays videos from memory cards. It works, to a degree. I hope to be able to run two DVD players this year, eliminating the DVD bootlag issue completely.

0 comments: