"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Toss it on the pile

atom24-stripad
Went to BigLOTS after work and got some cheap "iPod remixer/beatbox" things. Played with 'em for awhile and filed them away for later use. If I can figure out how to use 'em in the show. Or if I'll throw 'me away. Welcome to the 21st Century. Cheap throw away tech, and no flying cars...

Awhile ago Dave and Shain were trying to figure out how to promote their online comics. Today Lea posted a bunch about how her online comics were better then published pamphlet comics. And there's bit and pieces about why some webcomics aren't popular and the whole webcomics business model. I find much of this amusing. I guess I don't take it all that seriously. But I don't feel like I've failed in my online comics. So, maybe I have failed.

0 comments: