"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Grinch who stole HELL

loislane19-housead
Somebody broke into Gavigan's apartment and made off with his computer and video camera and other bits of hardware. Most important were all the video content that Gavv had been building into HELLclips for his HELLshows. Stuff that took time to assemble and edit and now it's all gone. So it means no AnimeHELL at Anime Central this year and no AnimeHELL at Fanime in California. Well maybe we could talk Dave into doing Anime Central or maybe I could talk somebody into letting me do Fanime. It's a thought.

Found a blog backup service and set up an account to back up animehelll.org. If It works. It's free for now, don't know if they'll start charging when they get out of beta.

UPDATE:
I PM'd Lyrical Dani Chan and she says there'd be no problem with me doing my HELLshow at FanimeCon. But it all depends on what Gavv decides to do.

2 comments:

d.merrill said...

I think the only way they'd have me at Central is if I changed my name to "Bullet Matsumoto" and told them I was the J-rock act "Kayogama #65 Impulse." Then they'd probably lose my badge in the mail and charge me $25.

Unknown said...

Or you could start your own J-Pop cover band...