"where the line is drawn"

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Attacku, Attacku, Num Buh Wan!


The last couple of days I've been enjoying the crap outta ATTACK NO. 1! I had known about an anime called Attacker Number One, but I've never seen any of it. Not even the show opening, but I had heard the opening theme. The cool thing about this live action J-Drama version is that they kept the original opening theme. I need to track down the BGM for the show if only to hear the two love themes. One version is the opening theme played by a string quartet and the other is a weepy piano solo, very over the top and perfect in every way. And I can't get enough of Coach Weird Beard!

Bonus! I just found out that they did a live action J-Drama of AIM FOR THE ACE the year before they made Attack No. 1! Guess what I'm watching next week!

0 comments: