"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nok down


319
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Looking at the cam I got from Ed for my birthday It looks like I could run it from a battery. And record to the Audiovox mini recorder. Making it completely portable or wearable. If I wanted to.

Of course the idea I had with the Cam was to record the audience and Bruce and Michael doing their bit. A simple way to get some coverage and content. I guess I need to test out the configuration and see if it'll work. I don't know if the asf files will work with the card media player, gotta test that out. I need to keep an eye out for data card sales, too. And of course I need to rig up the DVD recorder and see if it'll work.

Just last night I finally got the TV Out to work on the tablet. Turns out It wasn't turned on. Now if I can only get it to fit on the tv screen. Yeah. You only see part of the screen on the TV Out. There is a setting to make it squash/stretch to fit, but it's unselectible. Stupid video drivers. In the end I may just have to get a PCMCIA video card and leave it at that. So much for using the tablet as a video board. Still, it's worked pretty well for other things...

0 comments: