"where the line is drawn"

Friday, March 03, 2006

12 volts


318
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
The sec/cam works on 12vdc, which is easy doable. A powerall would work perfectly for a wearable. But I think for OtakuHELLcasting I'll stick to a powersquid. I'm thinking I need to get a tripod for it, for use at the shows. Maybe I can use Ed's. He's probably forgot all about it. I haven't seen it since the move.

And speaking of such. I need to get to digging through the bins for those lapel mics. I need to get to test them out and get some battery's too. Yeah, gotta get everything out of the mothballs...

Working on the SLUG IT OUT contest:

In 1931 Tod Browning directed DRACULA with Bela Lugosi

That same year James Whale brought us FRANKENSTEIN with Boris Karloff

It was only the beginning

The Mummy

The Invisible Man

The Bride of Frankenstein

The Wolf Man

The Phantom of the Opera

The Creature from the Black Lagoon

And now...

0 comments: