"where the line is drawn"

Monday, March 06, 2006

Bug Repelant Dopes


Negadon_MV2
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Time to rip the FLIT commercial. Souldn't take more then a few minutes. It's a matter of pride.

And my pride has taken a beating lately. And I'm tired of it.

Maybe it's time to just turn it off and step away for awhile. I'm too damn tired to deal with this kind of crap. And I've got better things to do with what time I have...

I ended up reformating the 128 compact flash card that the Veo ate. No chance of recovering any of the AWA photos. Tried one last time to get the Veo working, but it gave up the ghost. Useless now. Still, I'll be able to use the flash card in the card player at HELL.

Tested the digital card player and found out it only plays Mpegs. No avi or asf or wmvs. Which is cool with me. I can convert whatever I need to play...

Did some cleaning, didn't find the lapel mics. Gotta keep looking.

0 comments: