"where the line is drawn"

Friday, May 27, 2005

pissing into the wind...


fullhelltimecanada
Originally uploaded by tohoscope.
Trying to get anything from StartLogic has become a catch 22. I want a backup of the animehell.org website. The account has been suspended and will not be reinstated per the StartLogic Abuse Department. I email StartLogic Abuse for a backup of website. Abuse does not respond. I call support for backup of website. Support sez they can't do anything please contact Abuse. I ask support to transfer my call to Abuse. Support sez I can not talk to Abuse on phone. I ask why. Support sez for documentation purposes. I lose my cool. I ask support for supervisor. Support sez he's the senior support analyst. I ask for the president of company. Support tells me this is not possible. I hang up phone and send 3 more emails to abuse.

I now have big stress headache and no backup of website.

New webhost doesn't seem to like blogger code, running animehell on blogspot while redirecting animehell.org traffic from new webhost. It's all spit and bandaids right now, I wish I knew how to run a server box outta my garage.

Hey, have a nice Memorial Day weekend!

0 comments: