"where the line is drawn"

Thursday, May 26, 2005

File sharing is bad

I'd like to apologise to everyone who came looking for Kamen Rider Hibiki video clips. AnimeHELL.org has been shut down by StartLogic for running a Bittorrent Tracker, specificly Downhill Battle's Blog Torrent. I'm in the process of setting up AnimeHELL.org on a new webhost, and until the day I can run a server on my own without any interference from a webhost it looks like I won't be useing Blog Torrent or Broadcast Machine or any sort of file sharing for fear of losing my site, again.

And the ironic part is that I signed up cheapdisposable.com on StartLogic, too. But who knows, they may find something illeagal on CheapDisposable and shut that down, too. So maybe I'll be here tomorrow, and maybe I'll be somewhere else, because that's the way the crap rolls around here...

0 comments: