"where the line is drawn"

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Returned


RETURNER came to the top of the Netflix queue. It was watched and returned.

I'm not sure why this film got an R rating, it's basicly a popcorn flick. From Japan. It's got alien invasion, time traveling lttle girls, a Yukuza gunsel as a hero and his frosted hair opposite stealing the movie. Fast, fun and dumb. It's almost Bruckheimersque in it's mainstream style. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something to waste a few hours on...

ON THE DOWNSIDE
the mail came today and there were no Netflix red envelopes. So the total number of Netflix rentals this week? ONE. Yeah, I'm not really happy about that. In fact it kinda pisses me off. My queue sez that everything is available, "NOW", so why did I only get ONE SINGLE RED ENVELOPE from Monday through Saturday??? Is this the kind of service I should expect from now on? If that's the case I want out. Because that's pretty shitty turn around.

0 comments: