"where the line is drawn"

Monday, March 02, 2009

Nin-Ja Attack!


TCM is going through one of those periods where they're playing the same old crap over and over again. Yeah, the big theme for February was Oscar material. So they only programed Academy Award crap. Which pretty much was the crowd pleasing stuff. Movies I've already seen a couple times and I wanted to see something new. Sunday morning I watched Fourteen Hours, which was a damn good movie that I'd never seen before. The plot was about a traffic cop trying to talk Richard Basehart off the ledge of a tall hotel building. A really good movie. It was why I watch TCM, to find these great little gems. Then, of course, they filled the rest of the day's schedule with Gaslight, Rear Window, Vertigo, etc. Yeah, like I've never seen those 2 or more times.

0 comments: