"where the line is drawn"

Friday, April 11, 2008

HNK Deadline

horrorcover

Right now pretty much all my evenings are devoted to working on the HNK pages. Deadline is Sunday. And other then losing a page to an ink spill I'm doing some good stuff. I may rework a few pages if I have the time.

Once I get this done It's back to the ahVSsb animation. Feeling pretty good about that.

Of course as I work on the HNK pages I keep coming up with gags for the ahVSsb animation. Maybe if I work on the ahVSab animation I'll come up with more material for the HNK project. Hmmm. Or else my mind will go completely off the track and I'll start thinking about clips I want to show at AnimeHELL. I've lost the plot.

I'd really like to go back and finish that introduction that I was writing for the HNK book. I'm ruminate on that one while I'm abusing the ink.

No worries, It'll all come together in the end.

0 comments: