"where the line is drawn"

Friday, April 04, 2008

Animating as I go

danpanel02
I really wanna talk to somebody who uses Flash for animation. I got a ton of questions and I'd really like to see somebody with experience at work. Of course the word is you can use svg instead of Flash. I wonder how.

Looking into Monkey Jam.

Crap. I really need to set up the OtakuHELL online store, soon. We'll need a place to sell the HNK book from. And anything else we come up with.

Monkey Jam looks really good. I'm gonna sit down with it tonight and see if I can remake the AHvsSB clip for Gavv. The fact that there are folks using Monkey Jam with Inkscape makes me think it may work better then Pencil for this kind of thing.

I remembered that Eddie and Lily posting on their Fwak! blog that they were switching from Flash to ToonBoom. In which case I've already bought a copy of ToonBoom and I should also try to remake the AHvsSB clip with it. Steep learning curve or no, I will, no, I MUST DO IT!!!

0 comments: