"where the line is drawn"

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Death and Taxes

ThrillingRomances24Cover
I'm not sure why, but the comics aren't showing up on the ComicPress page. Crud. Well, it looks like it will work, but not the way I thought it would. I'm obviously not doing this right. I can see right now the biggest problem I'm gonna have with this it I'm just not as familiar with WordPress as I am with Blogger. In fact I'm very confused by the WordPress CSS, I'm even sure where to start to change the colors or add the HNK graphics and logo. Grrr. I suck.

Meanwhile, much inking on pages. I'll finish this up tonight and then get to work on the ahVSsb animation. Much to do, much much to work on.

I think I'll do the lettering on a separate page and composite it in Inkscape, tone it up and output the PDF for publication. Job done! Next!

0 comments: